Horticultural Hut Update
With all shops opening on 12th April, we have decided to open the horticultural hut on Sundays only from 18th April until further notice. We still have no plans to open on Wednesdays. Please respect all Covid rules when visiting us for your garden supplies and most of all, please keep 2m apart where possible.
If you can’t visit our Horticultural Hut as you may be shielding, then please email Graham Tarling at firstname.lastname@example.org and delivery will be arranged.
Please read the guidance below.
1. Please avoid coming as couples, and, if driving leave your boot open before you approach the hut if you are buying heavy items.
2. Only one person in the wooden hut at a time please. Please queue 2 metres apart outside, or wait in your car to be called in when we are free.
3. There will be a table outside the wooden hut (or just inside if wet
weather) with hand sanitiser gel, disposable gloves and face masks. Please use
them all before asking to enter.
4. Please have a list with you already made out with what you require and your name on it at the top, and hand it to me or someone else on duty. You may then take a seat while we get you order ready.
5. Payment is preferred by cheque, but cash is OK. We can stamp your cheque with our payee stamp.
6. We will then get your goods ready and either hand them to you or take them to your car for you, although help would be appreciated with heavy items, maintaining social distancing of course.
7. Once you have left the Hut we will call the next customer to be
Thanking you for your patience and supporting us in these difficult times,
Graham Tarling (Chairman & Acting, Trading Hut Manager)
When we are able to fully reopen the Trading Hut Regular opening times are: